1. Structural strength: As the width of the cable tray increases, the requirements for its structural strength will also increase accordingly. As the width increases, the weight of the cable tray will increase, and the number of cables it can carry may also increase. Therefore, the material and structural design of the cable tray need to be able to withstand this increased load.
2. Anti vibration and anti vibration: As the width increases, the stability and anti vibration ability of cable trays also need to be improved. Especially when cable trays pass through areas with high vibrations such as traffic roads and mechanical equipment, it is necessary to take some seismic measures to avoid the shaking and damage of the cable trays.
3. Convenience of installation and maintenance: Cable trays with larger widths require more craftsmanship and materials for production and installation, so it is necessary to consider the convenience and maintainability of construction. For example, segmented assembly can be used to facilitate transportation and installation, and a design that facilitates maintenance and cable replacement can be provided.
4. Aesthetics: Cable trays with larger widths also need to consider aesthetics in appearance. Suitable colors and surface treatment methods can be selected according to actual needs to coordinate with the style and color of the building.
5. Electromagnetic compatibility: As the width of the cable tray increases, the number of cables it carries also increases, and interference between cables may increase. Therefore, the design of cable trays needs to consider the requirements of electromagnetic shielding and isolation to ensure the stability and reliability of cable transmission.
6. Leakage protection: Cable trays with larger widths need to consider leakage protection issues. In specific locations, such as chemical plants, laboratories, etc., cable trays need to have special properties such as anti-corrosion and explosion-proof to prevent leakage and harm to the environment and personnel.