As an intelligent weak current system, cable tray plays an important role in our daily life. It makes up for general cable sagging, damage and other related situations, and plays a good role in commissioning, protection, management and later maintenance of cables and optical fibers. What conditions should be met when selecting Jinan cable tray?
1. Laying distance. When the bridge is laid horizontally, the height from the ground shall not be less than 2 or 5 meters. If it is laid vertically, a metal cover plate shall be installed 1 or 8 meters below the ground for protection. However, if the cable tray is laid in a special electrical room, it is not necessary to install a protective cover plate. In addition, if the cable tray needs to be laid horizontally in the sidewalk or equipment interlayer and is still below 2.5 meters, certain grounding protection measures should be taken.
2. Use non perforated tray bridge. If you need to use a protective bridge that can avoid electromagnetic interference, you must choose a tray without holes.
3. It shall be used in places with fire protection requirements. If the bridge is required to be within the scope of fire protection requirements, then some semi enclosed or enclosed objects made of flame retardant or fire-resistant nets and other materials can be placed in the bridge and cable ladder, and a layer of fire-retardant coating is also required on the surface of the bridge, supports and hangers. Otherwise, the overall fire resistance of the bridge cannot meet the requirements of relevant national standards and specifications. In addition, aluminum alloy cable tray shall not be used in places with high fire protection requirements.
4. Meet the basic elements. When arranging the bridge, we must make a comprehensive comparison based on the two basic factors of operational economic rationality and technical feasibility. Otherwise, it is impossible to determine a better plan. At the same time, it shall fully meet the requirements of cable laying, construction and installation, and convenient maintenance.
5. Corrosion resistance. If trunking, cable tray and supports and hangers are used in a corrosive environment, they should be made of anti-corrosion treatment or corrosion resistant rigid materials, and the corrosion resistance must meet the standard. It is recommended to select aluminum alloy cable tray for better corrosion resistance.
The above five points are the conditions that should be met when selecting cable bridges in Jinan. They also have high requirements for fire protection. I hope these contents introduced today can help you.