The installation of long-span cable tray is not a small project, so what precautions should we pay attention to when we work? Let's take a look with the manufacturers of cable tray with large span!
1. The general layout of long-span cable tray shall be short, economical and reasonable, and shall meet the provisions of construction, installation, maintenance and laying of cables.
2. The bridge has sufficient bending stiffness and compressive strength to provide more reliable support for cables.
3. After cable laying, the deflection of the bridge shall not exceed 1 / 200 of the span of the bridge. When the span of the bridge is ≥ 6000 mm, the deflection shall not exceed 1 / 150 of the span of the bridge.
4. The bridge shall be installed on the buildings under construction (such as walls, columns, beams, floors, etc.) and closely cooperate with the civil works.
5. When the bridge is installed together with the manufacturing process pipe support, the bridge shall be placed on one side of the pipe support.
6. When the long-span cable tray is built parallel to various pipelines, the net spacing shall meet the following provisions:
(1) When the bridge is built parallel to the general manufacturing process pipeline (such as compressed air pipeline, etc.), it shall not be less than 400mm.
(2) When the bridge is built parallel to the corrosive liquid pipeline, it shall not be less than 500mm.
(3) The bridge is not suitable to be installed in parallel below the pipeline conveying corrosive liquid or above the pipeline conveying corrosive gas. When it cannot be prevented, it shall not be less than 500mm. And shall be separated by anti-corrosion partition.
(4) The bridge shall be built parallel to the heating pipeline. When the heating pipeline has thermal insulation materials, it shall not be less than 500mm, and when there is no thermal insulation materials, it shall not be less than 1000mm.
(5) The bridge is not suitable to be installed on the parallel surface above the heating pipe. When it cannot be prevented from being installed on the parallel surface above the heating pipe, it shall not be less than 1000mm, and better specific thermal insulation measures shall be taken.
7. When the long-span cable tray crosses with various pipelines, the net spacing shall meet the following provisions:
(1) When the bridge crosses the general manufacturing process pipeline, it shall not be less than 300mm.
(2) When the bridge crosses below the corrosive liquid pipeline or above the corrosive gas pipeline, it shall not be less than 500mm, and the bridge shall be maintained with anti-corrosion cover plate at the junction. The length of the cover plate shall not be less than D + 2000mm, (D is the outer diameter of the pipeline).
(3) When the bridge crosses with the heat supply pipeline, it shall not be less than 500mm when the heat supply pipeline has thermal insulation material, and not less than 1000mm when there is no thermal insulation material. The bridge shall be maintained with thermal insulation material (such as asbestos board) at the junction. The length of thermal insulation material shall not be less than D + 2000mm (D is the outer diameter of heat insulation material of heat supply pipeline).
The above is the detailed introduction of the five axis poly dragon engraving machine. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.jmycnc.com/