Hot dip galvanized bridge is to immerse the steel members after rust prevention treatment into the molten zinc at a high temperature of about 600 ℃, so as to make the surface of the steel members adhere to the zinc layer. The thickness of the zinc layer shall not be less than 65 for thin plates within 5mm μ m. Not less than 86 for thick plate μ m. Thus, it has the purpose of corrosion resistance. As a reasonable and effective method of metal corrosion prevention, hot-dip galvanizing process has been widely used in metal structures and facilities in various industries, and its corrosion resistance has reached more than ten years.
1. What is hot galvanized cable tray
It is made of cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface process is hot-dip galvanization. It is the full name of a rigid structural system with closely connected supporting cables, which is composed of trough type, tray type or ladder type straight sections, elbow, tee, cross components, corbel (arm support), hanger, etc.
2. What is the principle of hot galvanized cable tray
The hot-dip galvanized layer is produced by three processes under the high-temperature liquid state of zinc:
(1) The surface layer of iron base is melted by liquid zinc to produce zinc iron alloy phase layer.
(2) Zinc ions in the alloy layer further diffuse to the matrix to produce a zinc iron miscible layer.
(3) The surface of the alloy layer is surrounded by a zinc layer.
3. Performance characteristics of hot-dip galvanized Bridge
(1) It has a thick and close pure zinc layer covering the steel surface, which can prevent the steel substrate from contacting with any corrosion solution and maintain the steel substrate from corrosion. In normal air, a thin and dense zinc oxide layer is formed on the surface of the zinc layer, which is difficult to dissolve in water, so it plays a certain maintenance function on the steel matrix. If zinc oxide and other components in the air form insoluble zinc salts, the anti-corrosion function is more ideal.
(2) It has an iron zinc alloy layer, which is closely combined and shows corrosion resistance in marine salt spray air and industrial air.
(3) Because the combination is stable, zinc iron is miscible, and has strong wear resistance.
(4) Because zinc has excellent ductility and its alloy layer is firmly attached to the steel base, hot-dip plated parts can be formed by cold stamping, rolling, wiredrawing, bending and other forms without damaging the coating.
(5) After hot galvanizing of steel structure, it is equivalent to one-time annealing treatment, which can reasonably and effectively improve the mechanical properties of steel matrix, remove the stress during steel forming and welding, and is beneficial to turning of steel structure.
(6) The surface of hot-dip galvanized parts is bright and beautiful.
(7) Pure zinc layer is a plastic zinc layer in hot-dip galvanizing. Its characteristics are basically close to pure zinc and have ductility, so it is flexible.
The above is a detailed introduction about Shandong cable tray, which I hope will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.sdhangfeng.com