Generally, the surface of fireproof cable tray is sprayed with fireproof paint.
Fire retardant paint is prepared by esterification of epoxy resin with vegetable oleic acid, grinding with iron oxide red, iron oxide black, zinc yellow and other pigments and physical pigments, adding desiccant and butanol.
The fireproof paint film is hard and durable with good adhesion. When used together with phosphating primer, it can improve the moisture resistance, salt spray resistance and rust prevention function of the paint film.
The fire prevention mechanism of fire-proof paint can be roughly summarized into the following five points:
(1) The fireproof paint itself is flame retardant or nonflammable, so that the maintained substrate does not directly contact with the air, delaying the ignition of objects and reducing the burning speed;
(2) In addition to its flame retardancy or non flammability, the fireproof paint also has a low thermal conductivity, which can delay the transmission of flame temperature to the substrate to be maintained;
(3) The fire-proof paint separates non combustible inert gas when heated, and dilutes the combustible gas separated by the maintained object when heated, making it difficult to burn or slow down the burning speed;
(4) The nitrogen-containing fireproof paint separates no, NH3 and other groups when heated and combines with organic free radicals to interrupt the chain reaction and reduce the temperature.
(5) The expanded fireproof paint is expanded and foamed by heat to form a carbon foam insulation layer to close the maintained object, delay the transfer of heat to the substrate, and prevent the object from burning or the strength reduction caused by temperature rise. Fireproof cable tray
The wonderful content of this article is provided by Shandong cable bridge. There are many wonderful contents on this website. You can click to enter more contents: http://www.sdhangfeng.com We have special customer service to answer your questions