1、 What is a fireproof bridge
Fire resistant bridge is a kind of bridge classified according to the fire protection function of cable bridge. One is FRP Bridge made of glass fiber reinforced material with fire resistance property, and the other is to spray fire-resistant paint on the surface of ordinary bridge to make the bridge have fire resistance property.
Fireproof bridge has good fire prevention and fire resistance effect. In addition, it can be fire-resistant, oil-resistant, corrosion-resistant and pollution-free. It is very popular with buyers.
2、 What are the national standards for fire-proof bridge?
National standard for fireproof bridge:
1. As for the fire rating of fire-proof bridge, according to the regulations of cable bridge for electric power distribution, the fire-proof bridge is divided into three fire ratings, namely, 30 minute fire resistance code N1, 45 minute fire resistance code N2 and 60 minute fire resistance code N3.
2. The fireproof coating on the surface of fireproof bridge shall be greater than or equal to 500 μ m。
3. The steel structure fireproof bridge shall be produced in accordance with the relevant technologies specified in the technical code for application of fire retardant coatings for steel structures.
3、 How to select fireproof bridge?
The selection of fire-proof bridge must be certified as the bridge manufacturer, with exquisite technology, relevant national quality assurance enterprise ISO9001, EU CE certification and other relevant qualifications.
What is the difference between fireproof bridge and ordinary bridge?
4、 What is the difference between fireproof bridge and ordinary bridge?
Difference between fireproof bridge and ordinary bridge: Purpose
1. The fireproof bridge is applicable to the laying of power cables lower than 10kV, indoor and outdoor overhead cable trenches and tunnels such as control cables and lighting wiring.
2. Ordinary bridge is mainly used in humid and corrosive environment.
Difference between fireproof bridge and ordinary bridge: production technology
1. The fireproof bridge is mainly composed of glass fiber reinforced material, inorganic adhesive composite fireproof board, metal skeleton composite and other fireproof base materials, and the outer layer is added with fireproof coating
2. According to different production technologies, it is divided into hot galvanizing and electro galvanizing (i.e. cold galvanizing). The technological processes of the two are different, so their capabilities are also inconsistent:. The hot-dip galvanized coating is thick and has strong corrosion resistance; The cold galvanized layer is brighter than the hot-dip coating, but it is thinner, and the corrosion resistance is weak.
Through the above description of the difference between fire-proof bridge and ordinary bridge, I believe you can also understand the advantages of fire-proof bridge. In addition, fire-proof bridge also has the characteristics of convenient installation, reasonable structure, long service life, beautiful and easy to clean
This article is provided by Shandong cable bridge. Our website is: http://www.sdhangfeng.com We will serve you with wholehearted enthusiasm. Welcome to visit!