The cable tray shall be fixed and shall not be suspended. Look for fixed points to support and fix. The distance between the cable tray and this fixed point is called the cable tray fixed point spacing.
Jinan cable tray
(1) The steel used for supports and hangers shall be flat without obvious distortion. The length deviation after discharging shall be within 3mm, and the notch shall be free of curl and burr.
(2) The steel bracket and hanger shall be welded firmly without significant deformation. For the bracket with a thickness of more than 4mm before welding, the iron material shall be beveled, the welding shall be uniform and flat, the welding length shall meet the requirements, and there shall be no cracks, corroded ends, pores, depressions, welding leakage and other defects.
(3) The supports and hangers shall be firmly installed to ensure horizontal and vertical. The installation of supports and hangers on sloping buildings shall be consistent with the slope and angle of the buildings.
Small distance is allowed between layers of cable support. When there is no provision in the design, but the clear distance between layers shall not be less than twice the cable outer diameter plus 10mm, and for 35kV and above high-voltage cables, it shall not be less than twice the cable outer diameter plus 50mm.
（4）支架与吊架的规格一般不应小于扁钢30mm X 3mm,角钢25mmX 25mmX 3mm。
(4) Generally, the specifications of supports and hangers shall not be less than 30mm x 3mm for flat steel and 25mm x 25mm x 3mm for angle steel.
The cable support shall be installed firmly, horizontally and vertically; The fixing method of brackets, supports and hangers shall be carried out according to the design requirements. The cross stop of the same layer of each support shall be on the same horizontal plane, and its height deviation shall not be greater than 5mm. The left-right deviation of brackets, supports and hangers along the bridge direction shall not be greater than 10mm. The cable supports installed in the sloping cable trench or buildings shall have the same slope as the cable trench or buildings. Distance from upper and lower layers of cable support to trench top, floor or trench bottom and ground.
(5) It is forbidden to cut any part of steel structure or light steel keel by electric welding.
(6) The lifting equipment shall adopt finalized products and shall have their own independent lifting fixtures or support systems.
(7) The distance between fixed fulcrum shall not be greater than 1. 5-2m。 Fixed support points shall be set within 500mm from both ends of inlet and outlet junction boxes, boxes, cabinets, corners, turns and deformation joints and three ends of T-joints.
(8) It is forbidden to fix the support and hanger with wood bricks.