1. When installing cable tray equipment, the equipment shall be robust, horizontal and vertical. The left-right error of supports and hangers along the horizontal direction of cable tray shall not be greater than - lomm, and the concave convex error shall not be greater than 5mm.
Technical standards and requirements for cable tray installation
2. When the cable tray and process pipeline share the same equipment, the cable tray shall be installed on one side of the pipe rack. When there are flammable gas pipelines, the cable tray shall be set on the power supply side with low risk.
3. When planning is irregular and punctual, the distance between layers of cable tray, the distance from the upper layer of cable tray to the trench top or floor and the distance from the bottom layer to the trench bottom or above the ground should not be less than the values in Table 3.
(1) The cable tray shall be above the pipe with corrosive liquid.
(2) The cable tray shall be under the heat pipe.
(3) When flammable and explosive gas is heavier than air, the cable tray shall be above the pipeline.
(4) When the flammable and explosive gas is lighter than air, the cable tray shall be under the pipe.
4. The cable tray should not be laid in parallel with the following pipes. When it cannot be prevented, the orientation of the cable tray should comply with the following rules. Or adopt corresponding protection methods.
5. The small distance between cable tray and pipeline shall meet the requirements in Table 4.
6. Under any of the following circumstances, the cable tray shall be provided with cover plate or protective cover.
(1) When the cable tray is under the iron grate plate or similar perforated equipment, the upper cable tray shall be provided with a cover plate or protective cover. If the width of the upper cable tray is less than that of the lower cable tray
(2) The cable tray equipment shall be provided with a protective cover when it is slightly damaged by machinery.
7. When the cable tray passes through the wall, the sealing equipment shall be selected according to the environmental conditions. When the cable tray passes through the wall from indoor to outdoor, the rainproof method shall be adopted on the outside of the wall.
When the cable tray is led indoors from a higher place outdoors, the cable tray shall be inclined downward first, and then led indoors horizontally. When tray is selected for cable tray, a section of cable ladder should be used in outdoor horizontal section to prevent rainwater from flowing into the room along the cable tray.
8. The fixation of cables in cable tray shall comply with the rules of relevant standards and specifications.