The cascade cable bridge has the advantages of light weight, simple structure, low cost, high strength, unique shape, convenient equipment, heat dissipation and good air permeability. It is suitable for laying ordinary large diameter cables, especially for laying high and high voltage power cables by using minimum quantified connecting bolts. The cascade cable bridge frame is equipped with protective cover, which can be indicated when ordering. All its accessories are common with tray and trough bridge frames.
1. Bridges, troughs and their supports and hangers should be made of rigid corrosion-resistant materials in corrosive environments, or be treated with corrosion protection, which should satisfy the requirements of engineering environment and durability.
2. In the section with fire-proof requirements, the bridge frame can be constructed by adding fire-proof or flame-proof plates, nets and other materials to the cable ladder and tray to form a closed or semi-closed structure. The bridge frame and its supporting suspension surface can be coated with fire-proof coatings, etc. The fire-proof functions of the bridge frame and its supporting suspension should be satisfied with the requirements of relevant national standards or standards.
3. Aluminum alloy bridge should not be used in places with high fire protection requirements.
4. The selection of cable ladder width and height should meet the requirement of filling rate. Under normal conditions, the filling rate of cable ladder can be 40%-50% for power cable, 50%-70% for control cable, and 10%-25% for engineering development margin should be reserved.
5. When selecting the load grade of cable ladder, the operating uniform load of the bridge should not be greater than the rated uniform load of the selected bridge load grade. Assuming that the theoretical span of the suspension of the bridge is not equal to 2 m, the operating uniform load should be satisfied.
6. All kinds of components and supports and hangers should be matched with trays, straight sections of ladders and bend-through series under the condition of satisfying corresponding loads.
7. The minimum allowable deviation radius of cables in the bridge should not be less than the minimum allowable deviation radius of cables in the bridge when selecting the bending or leading up or down equipment of the bridge.
8. For steel bridges with spans greater than 6m and aluminium alloy bridges with spans greater than 2m or bearing requirements greater than load grade D, strength, stiffness and fluctuation should be checked and verified according to engineering conditions.
9. When several groups of bridges are laid parallel at the same height, the distance between adjacent cable bridges should be considered for maintenance and repair.
In summary, all the above-mentioned Jinan Hangfeng Industrial Co., Ltd. provides, want to know more about Shandong cable bridge, welcome to pay attention to our website: http://www.sdhangfeng.com Thank you for your support!