Cable tray (cable tray) is the full name of rigid structure system with tight supporting cable, which is composed of straight section, bend, component, arm (arm support), hanger of tray or ladder.
Key points of product selection
1) When cable tray, trunking and their supports and hangers are used in corrosive environment, they shall be made of corrosion-resistant rigid materials or treated with anti-corrosion treatment. The anti-corrosion treatment method shall meet the requirements of engineering environment and durability.
2) In the section with fire protection requirements, the cable ladder and tray can be added with fire-resistant or flame-retardant plates, nets and other materials to form a closed or semi closed structure, and the fire-resistant coating shall be applied on the surface of the cable tray and its supports and hangers, and the overall fire resistance shall meet the requirements of relevant national codes or standards.
3) Aluminum alloy cable tray should not be used in places with high fire protection requirements.
4) The selection of cable ladder width and height shall meet the requirements of filling rate. Generally, the filling rate of cable ladder can be 40% - 50% for power cable and 50% - 70% for control cable, and 10% - 25% of engineering development margin should be reserved.
5) When selecting the load level of the cable ladder, the working uniform load of the cable tray shall not be greater than the rated uniform load of the selected load level of the cable tray. If the actual span of the support and hanger of the cable tray is not equal to 2m, the working uniform load shall meet the requirements.
6) Under the condition of meeting the corresponding load, the specifications and dimensions of various components and supports and hangers shall match the straight section and bend through series of pallets and ladders
7) When selecting the bending or leading up and down devices of the cable tray, it should not be less than the small allowable bending radius of the cable in the cable tray.
8) For steel cable tray with span greater than 6m and aluminum alloy cable tray with span greater than 2m or bearing requirement greater than load level D, strength, stiffness and stability calculation or test verification shall be carried out according to engineering conditions.