Cable bridge is a rigid structural system closely connected to support cables, which is composed of trough type, tray type or step type straight section, elbow, tee, cross components, arm (arm type support), hanger, etc. There are many types of bridge products on the trading treasure, and the products are of high quality, which are widely concerned by users. Many products are made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface technology includes cold galvanizing, hot galvanizing, electrostatic spraying, fire-retardant coating, baking paint, etc.
There are many kinds of appearance of cable tray, such as zinc plating, plastic spraying, zinc plating + plastic spraying. But the trunking seems to be galvanized. There are many kinds of cable tray, such as trapezoidal cable tray, metal trunking, FRP cable tray and so on. The differences between cable tray and metal trunking are as follows:
1. The general width of cable tray is more than 200 mm, and the width of metal trunking is less than 200 mm.
2. Cable tray is mainly used for laying cables, and metal trunking is mainly used for laying wires.
3. There are many types of cable tray, such as ladder type, trough type, tray type, combined type and so on. In terms of material and anti-corrosion treatment, it is divided into aluminum alloy, glass fiber reinforced plastic, cold (hot) rolled steel plate galvanizing, spraying and so on. Metal raceway is one kind, generally made of hot rolled steel plate.
4. The load, deflection and filling rate of cable tray should be considered when laying.
5. Metal trunking is about the same as cable tray, but some metal trunking is smaller (except ground trunking). Some wires from the bridge to the power distribution cabinet are connected to the metal trunking
6. There are many kinds of bridge, which are open, and most of the trunking are closed (plastic & metal). 7. The current carrying capacity of the two laying methods is different
8. The bridge is generally made of cold-rolled steel plate, while the trunking is made of galvanized iron sheet.
9. From the appearance and material: my point of view is that the bridge is thicker than the metal trunking, and the installation is relatively firm.
10. Since the specification has a separate description of bridge and metal trunking, they are different in material. There are corresponding requirements in code for electrical design of civil buildings.