(1) The steel surface is covered with a thick and dense pure zinc layer, which can avoid the contact between the steel substrate and any corrosive solution and protect the steel substrate from corrosion. In general atmosphere, a thin and dense zinc oxide layer is formed on the surface of zinc layer, which is not easy to dissolve in water, so it has a certain protective effect on the steel matrix. If zinc oxide and other components form insoluble zinc salt in the atmosphere, the anti-corrosion effect is more ideal.
(2) According to the cable tray manufacturer, the hot-dip galvanized cable tray has a closely bonded Fe Zn alloy layer, which shows special corrosion resistance in marine salt spray environment and industrial environment.
(3) Due to the strong binding force, zinc and iron are mutually soluble and have strong wear resistance.
(4) Because zinc has good ductility and its alloy layer is firmly adhered to the steel substrate, hot-dip parts can be formed by cold stamping, rolling, stretching and bending without damaging the coating.
(5) Hot dip galvanized cable tray is equivalent to one annealing treatment, which can effectively improve the mechanical properties of steel substrate, eliminate the stress of steel parts during forming and welding, and facilitate the turning of steel structure parts.
(6) The surface of parts after hot galvanizing is bright and beautiful.
(7) Pure zinc coating is a plastic zinc coating in hot dip galvanizing. Its properties are basically close to pure zinc, and it has ductility, so it has flexibility.
The manufacturer of cable tray indicates the application scope of hot-dip galvanized cable tray
With the development of industry and agriculture, the application of hot dip galvanizing is also expanding. Therefore, hot dip galvanized products have been widely used in industry (such as chemical equipment, petroleum processing, marine exploration, metal structure, power transmission, shipbuilding, etc.). ）, agriculture (such as sprinkler irrigation, heating room), architecture (such as gas and water transmission, wire casing, scaffold, house, etc.). ）Bridge, traffic, etc. Hot dip galvanized products are widely used because of their beautiful appearance and good corrosion resistance.