The cable tray should not be installed above the corrosive gas pipeline and heat pipe and below the corrosive liquid pipeline, otherwise, anti-corrosion and heat insulation measures should be taken. Therefore, the correct installation method should be followed in every step of installation.
Attention should be paid to the wiring in cable tray:
1. When cable tray is used for indoor wiring, the cable shall not be provided with jute or other flame retardant materials.
2. When cable tray is used for wiring in wet places or anti-corrosion places, corresponding protective measures should be taken according to different conditions, and plastic sheathed cables should be selected.
3. The height of cable tray from the ground should not be less than 2.50M during installation. When installing vertically, the part below 1.80m above the ground should be protected by metal cover plate, except when it is laid in special electrical room (such as distribution room, electrical shaft, technical layer, etc.).
4. When the cable tray is installed horizontally, the best span should be selected according to the load curve, and the span is generally 1.5-3m. When laying vertically, the spacing between fixed points should not be greater than 2m.
5. When several groups of cable trays are installed in parallel at the same height, the maintenance and overhaul distance between adjacent cable trays shall be considered.
6. The cable can be laid on the cable tray without interval. The filling rate of the cable in the cross section of the cable tray: the power cable should not be greater than 40%; the control cable should not be greater than 50%.
7. The following cables with different voltages and different uses should not be laid on the same layer of bridge: