The utility model is composed of a cable tray, a cable tray, a cable tray, a cable tray, a cable tray, and a cable tray. There are many types of bridge products on the shopping mall, and the products are of high quality, which are widely concerned by users. Many products are made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate. The surface process includes cold-dip galvanizing, hot-dip galvanizing, electrostatic spraying, fire-retardant coating, baking paint, etc.
There are many kinds of appearance of cable tray in Jinan, such as galvanizing, spraying plastic, galvanizing + spraying plastic. But the trunking seems to be galvanized. There are many kinds of bridge, such as trapezoidal bridge, metal raceway, glass fiber reinforced plastic bridge and so on. The differences between cable tray and metal raceway are as follows:
1. The general width of cable tray is more than 200 mm, and the width of metal raceway is less than 200 mm.
2. Cable tray is mainly used for laying cables, and metal trunking is mainly used for laying conductors.
3. There are many types of cable tray, such as ladder type, trough type, tray type and combined type. In terms of material and anti-corrosion treatment, it is divided into aluminum alloy, glass fiber reinforced plastics, cold (hot) rolled steel plate galvanizing, spraying, etc. Metal raceway on one, generally made of hot-rolled steel plate.
4. The load, deflection and filling rate of cable tray shall be generally considered when laying.
5. The metal trunking is approximately equal to the trough type cable tray, but some metal trunking are small in size (except for the ground raceway). Some from the bridge down to the distribution cabinet line are to go to the metal slot and then access to the distribution cabinet
6. There are many kinds of cable tray, which are open type, and the trunking is mostly closed (plastic & metal). 7. The carrying capacity of the two laying methods is different
8. The cable tray is generally made of cold-rolled steel plate, while the trunking is made of galvanized iron sheet.
9. From the appearance and material: in my opinion, the bridge is thicker than the metal raceway, and the installation is relatively firm.
10. Since the specification has a separate description of bridge and metal trunking, they are different in material. There are requirements of corresponding clauses in code for electrical design of civil buildings.