1. As a supporting project of wiring engineering, cable tray has no special standard guidance at present, and the specifications and procedures of individual consumer manufacturers are lack of generality. Therefore, the design and selection process should be based on the type and quantity of each weak current system cable, and the appropriate cable tray should be selected reasonably.
(1) confirm the direction: according to the building layout, separate the air conditioning pipeline and electrical pipeline and other settings, convenient maintenance, and the density of the cable route to determine the best route of the cable bridge. In the room, it shall be erected along the wall, column, beam and floor of the building as much as possible. When the comprehensive pipe gallery is used for erection, it shall be erected in parallel on one side or above the pipe, and the index down line and branch line shall be considered to prevent interpenetration as much as possible. If there is no other pipe frame for borrowing, it is necessary to set up (support) the column by itself.
(2) load calculation: calculate the cable weight per unit length on the vertical section of the main line of the cable bridge.
(3) confirm the width of the bridge: confirm the model and specification of the cable bridge, the length of the support arm, the length and spacing of the pillar, the width and the number of layers of the bridge according to the number of cables laid, the diameter of the cable and the distance between the cables.
(4) positive device mode: according to the setting conditions of the site, confirm the fixing mode of the bridge, select the suspension type, vertical type, side wall type or hybrid type, and the connectors and fasteners are generally supplied together. In addition, select and fold the corresponding cover plate according to the structure of the bridge.
(5) draw the plan and section drawing of cable bridge, and draw the space drawing and list the data sheet for some parts.
2. If it is used together with the power cable bridge, the power cable and the weak current cable shall be separated on each straight side by a partition.
3. When the weak current cable and other low-voltage cables share the bridge, the weak current cable of the weak current system with external shielding layer shall be strictly selected to prevent interference between the phases.
4. Cable tray device request
(1) when the trough type long-span cable bridge enters the building from the outside, the slope of the bridge outward shall not be less than 1 / 100. (2) when the cable bridge crosses the electrical equipment, the clear distance between them shall not be less than 0.5m.
(3) when two groups of cable bridges are laid in parallel at the same height, the clear distance between them shall not be less than 0.6m. (4) draw the route of the bridge on the parallel diagram, and indicate the coordinates, positioning dimensions and elevation of the starting point, terminal point, turning point, branch point and lifting point of the bridge. If the axial side diagram of the bridge laying can be drawn, the data statistics will be more accurate.
Straight line section: indicate the total length, number of bridge layers, elevation, model and specification. Turning point and branch point: indicate the model and specification of the used turning joint plate. Lifting section: indicate the elevation change, which can also be represented by partial detail drawing or section drawing.
(5) the support points of the bridge, such as the spacing, installation mode, model, specification and elevation of the column, support arm or non-standard support and framework, can be agreed to be listed on the plan, or marked in sections and represented by different sections, single line drawings or detailed drawings.
(6) the location and method of cable downlead point. Generally speaking, a large number of cables can be downlead with vertical bending plate and vertical downlead frame, while a small number of cables can be downlead with guide plate or downlead pipe, indicating the downlead method.
(7) the cable bridge should be 2.2m higher than the air, the distance between the top of the bridge and the ceiling or other obstacles should not be less than 0.3m, the width of the bridge should not be less than 0.1M, and the filling rate of the cross section in the bridge should not exceed 50%.
(8) when the cables in the cable tray are laid vertically, they shall be fixed on the bracket of the tray at the upper end of the cable and at every distance of 1.5m. When laying to a certain extent, they shall be stopped at the head, tail, turn and every distance of 3-5M.
This article is dedicated by Jinan cable bridge manufacturer < http://www.sdhangfeng.com/ > for more information, please click < http://www.sdhangfeng.com >, we will use advanced technology and sincere attitude to provide you with comprehensive services. We will continue to dedicate more knowledge to you, please look forward to!